Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Special Thanks and Preview of Coming Attractions!

First of all, I want to say a big Thank You to Ben at These Records are BenT! for linking over to here (and for the confidence booster starting out), and to Mondo Daddykin for the very complimentary recommendation on his site. I see these guys as an inspiration for what I want this blog to become, and their support (and yours) mean a lot to me. Plus hopefully this will be the metaphorical kick in the pants I need to get some new stuff here.

I was hoping to have something new to share up here yesterday, but Rapidshare chose that day to be ornery to me. Everything seems to be OK now, so as soon as it finishes uploading, I'll try to get a new share on here. Until then, here's some things you have to look forward to:

  • A double jolt from the Electric Company
  • A pack of Hounds of the Huckleberry variety
  • Three Stooges for the price of one
  • A horse in gym shorts

All that and much much more coming soon to a blog near you! (Well, this one actually.)

Stay tuned!

UPDATE: Rapidshare is still giving me problems. Does anybody here have any other suggestions as to where I can upload stuff?

1 comment:

Dr. Paul said...

Record Cleaning: Use dish washing liquid and room temperature water
with a soft paint brush. Drip dry,
because wet records will cause the needle to hydro-plane! Rubbing alcohol can be used for spot
cleaning.